Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I need to add a second menu to several article categories. Currently secondary navigation in this 2nd menu is a flyout menu but I’d prefer the secondary to just be indented and always showing. Is this possible to change the type of menu on only the side menu and not effect the main nav at the top?

See secondary menu on side here: http://www.gunn.greenlakestudio.com/index.php/p2k-series/p2k-10-series-performance-curves

Thanks,
    Linda

TomC Moderator

If I’m understanding correctly what you want to to, I believe it’s going to me a matter of modifying the CSS for that menu set – as an “indented” menu. The following are some resources that may assist you further:

Dynamic Drive – CSS INDENT MENU

CSS LISTS – TEXT INDENT

CSS DESIGN – TAMING LISTS

W3Schools – CSS LIST STYLE PROPERTY

Hope That Helps

😎

lindaatl Friend

I really surprised there’s not a standard side menu already built in this template. Bummer…

phong nam Friend

Hi Linda,

<blockquote>I really surprised there’s not a standard side menu already built in this template</blockquote>
    In JA Brisk template, we also defined the “footnav” position for displaying Menu module. And the available Menu modules are included in the quickstart version , lets see this.

1. 6-18-2013-9-16-50-AM
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum