Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

After seeing another post utilizing this plugin I just installed the Wibiya Plugin toolbar on the site.

Trey

sunrise Friend

That is great work,. making that from Teline III. It looks like La Grange is a busy place, with lots of things happening. I realize this was done a long time ago. I was just looking at old sites to get ideas. Theonly commetn I had was that there are quite a few different reds on the front page. I prefer sticking with fewer colors.

uniquebiz Friend

sunrise;183096That is great work,. making that from Teline III. It looks like La Grange is a busy place, with lots of things happening. I realize this was done a long time ago. I was just looking at old sites to get ideas. The only comment I had was that there are quite a few different reds on the front page. I prefer sticking with fewer colors.

I’ll add my comments seeing the thread was bumped.

‘cluttered, too busy’ is an understatement, really looks as though you’re trying to fit everything on one page! I had to scroll 13 times to get to the end of the page, and 1/2 of that there was no thing in the right column just a waste of white space? and this is on a decent screen at 1920 x 1280.

I’m still wondering why the IE6 warning panel appeared when I’m using FF 3.6x, unless it doesn’t detect which browser you use?

Under the Hills & Dales area I’m showing a bit of code _FPSS_MOD_PAUSE
    and the weather details are clipped as well see attachment

Other than that if it works, made you money and the boss (Mayor?) likes his picture on a page or two i guess my opinions don’t matter too much 😉
    Cheers Shannon

1. 17-06-2010-1-58-02-AM
    sunrise Friend

Maybe the Mayor is adding his own Articles, and that is why the site looks the way it is.

uniquebiz Friend

sunrise;183103Maybe the Mayor is adding his own Articles, and that is why the site looks the way it is.

Ooh Ahh! Bureaucracy gone mad? Wonder what polictical party is in power there? Hee Hee

vectorinformatics Friend

Great Job! We are working on a project not too far from you at Headquarter Nissan of Columbus, GA.
    http://ipnissan.com
    It is always a work in progress. We were using Teline III I just want to say template doesn’t even look the same.

Really Good Customization.

Keep up the good work.

netmediadesign Friend

nice, looks ok, great job

treybraid Friend

Thanks Guy’s…Vectorimformatics get back to me if you get a chance…send me a PM.

treybraid Friend

Been making a few additions to the site the last week or so… new background and I’ve cleaned up the graphics some more- new header and added some tabs to the Frontpage…

Thoughts?
    Trey

TomC Moderator

First of all – LOVE the site and the customization work you did with it.

As a bit of constructive criticism . . . . in MY opinion, the background is a bit much and distracting. I understand what the image is and what you’re going for, but I just feel that it’s a bit much on the eyes and takes a bit away from the site itself. Perhaps, as a suggestion, lightening the image a bit to where you, perhaps, achieve a happy median between a white background and the image.

Regardless of what you ultimately decide to so, EXCELLENT WORK. You should be very proud of your efforts.
    (Hope you got paid some decent taxpayer dollars for your work). 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum