Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

By default, we show the modified date in article page so you can open this file:

root/templates/ja_simpli/html/layouts/joomla/content/info_block/modify_date.php

and add this line of code:

<?php echo JText::sprintf(‘COM_CONTENT_PUBLISHED_DATE_ON’, ”); ?>

This language text: COM_CONTENT_PUBLISHED_DATE_ON is declared in language file of com_content: root/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_content.ini

For published / created date, you can edit the same in associated php file in this directory: root/templates/ja_simpli/html/layouts/joomla/content/info_block/

Hope this helps.

krumz Friend

Hello Saguaros,

I totally forgot about this. So I tried adding the line of code you suggested and it does not work. What shows on frontend is this ‘COM_CONTENT_PUBLISHED_DATE_ON’ before the date.

I’m curious as to why the words Modified, Published, Created, etc were removed as it only makes sense for them to show?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I can take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum