Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Would love to see sites that have been designed using Zeolite 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

There was once some site by the member jimmer in the showcase, others I haven’t seen yet here.

wooohanetworks Friend

Try a google search for ja_zeolite and you should find all those that did not rename the template via making a duplicate of the template, renaming it and uploading and installing it again.

THIS should be a JA Tutorial: How do I rename or duplicate my template so my site will not be indexed with the typical template names ja_templatexyz!

Much fun with it!

instantinlaw Friend

Hey Tom,
    My newest site is using zolite, although you may not know it by visiting 😉
    Collectiblesvault
    I have also incorporated the VM theme from zeolite into Edanite with some graphical modifications. Old Photographic
    Bill

TomC Moderator

BILL – so awesome to see you posting again !!

Your sites look awesome – fantastic graphic modification on the first site !!

instantinlaw Friend

Hey Tom,
    Just stopping in for a couple of seconds. I’ll be back later tonight.
    Thanks for the compliments, but by the number of posts in this thread it looks like we are the only two people using zeolite :p
    Maybe you should have posted this in the showcase forum?
    See you around the board. 🙂

mylearningspace Friend

my site is almost good to go.

j1.5.9
    vm1.1.3
    ja-zeolite
    SH404SEF
    SSL

https://oharadesigns.com

i’d appreciate any feedback, as follows…

+best approach to shipping modules if client intends to sell locally (australia) & internationally
    +how to resolve issue of slideshow & featured product mods displaying on all pages; mods only set to display on home?!..
    +how to tidyup main shop page, so categories display 3×3 thumbnails not 4×4 @ https://oharadesigns.com/Shop

pls note shop is live – so don’t proceed to checkout unless you intend to buy!

Cheers

bay102 Friend

Hi, you site looks great am still in works with my at the moment. I want to know how did you upgrade your virtualmart because i keep getting this error:

Info: A file with the same name as the package to download already exists. Using the file: C:xampphtdocsebuyerPlazaadministratorcache/Patch-VirtueMart-1.1.2-1.1.3.j15.zip
    how do i solve this problem.

Thank you

mylearningspace Friend

thanks for the feedback. in answer to your query…

+upload zip to your web server, host
    +unzip that patch package inside your public_html folder
    +it will update vm files in the administrator, components & module directories.

TomC Moderator

<em>@instantinlaw 121650 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey Tom,
    Thanks for the compliments, but by the number of posts in this thread it looks like we are the only two people using zeolite :p
    </blockquote>
    The more I work with Zeolite, the more I really like it – the overall layouts are, in my opinion, some of the most “professional” yet amongst the JA ecommerce templates. As always, innovation and customization is key.

😎

mylearningspace Friend

@bay 102: my previous post outlined manual vm upgrade via ftp. here’s the easier automated process via joomla admin/components/virtuemart/admin/check for updates…

http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=303&Itemid=152

folkbear Friend

I justed changed my website from using Rutile, who simply had to many bugs, to zeolite and my impressions until now are great.

Only whish I knew more about css and html to make some radical graphic changes, but I’ll get there. It’s pretty basic at the moment.

I only used the template, because virtuemart did not give me all I needed for my movielistings.

link here

zeolite Friend

Good morning,

I saw this thread and I wanted to link to my JA_Zeolite site also. I’m a big fan of Zeolite and I think it’s one of the best templates Joomlart has made.

Here is my web site: Progress.is

It’s my own company and I’m very happy with it. I’m an importer of AST sport nutritions to iceland. Thank you Joomlart for great template.

zeolite :=)

timmiller Friend

Hey all,

Here is a site I’ve been working on…

http://www.kellersuperchicks.com

Components used:
    Fastballproductions Baseball Component
    Zoom Gallery
    RokTabs (team bios)
    RokLogin/Rokbox

beadit Friend

Here is my humble attempt using Zeolite

http://www.moldavite.me

The clever ones will notice it is in a subdirectory. I can’t get SHSEF404 to work :(( and I think the subdirectory is the problem – I’d love to move from Google page 800 (or what ever). Can anyone help please.

I can’t even figure out what should be on and off in the standard Joomla confuration page – ie SEF off?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum