Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have a problem with the Geochart part of the module. I want to display a country (Hungary), its regions, and the number of clients in the regions.

I added data manually in the data input box. It works fine with 2 columns (the ISO code of the region, and the client number), but the modul show the ISO code as label. (picture 1) I want to show the real name of the region instead of the iso code as label.

I tried to add 3 columns in the data input box (ISO code, client number, Label) but i get an error message: Incompatible data table: Error: Table contains more columns than expected (Expecting 2 columns) (picture 2)

So, what can I do? Is it possible to show any custom label, or can I change the default expected table to 3 columns? The ISO code suit for the machines, but not for the users of the site.

1. geochart1
    2. geochart2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I have looked the same data of geocharts from googlecharts and I saw you have wrong the format data on that. Please have follow the guide and change the data on your site

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum