Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello
    on this temp here ja_playmag i need to keep the social icons like is showing on the attach. could you help me with that

1. social2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Firstly, please turn off the editor. Go to: "System >> Global configuration", select "Editor – None" for the "Default Editor" field.

Then add the code given Here in documentation .

Parisi Friend

hello,
    basically is the same code ..what i am looking for id to keep the socials showing all the time , not just when i pass the mouse on it …

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the dropdown behave work in the header as the main navigation , its not all time in drop-down . You can create a new module position in the header and then add the code in the new custom html module . that will also display the output , no drop-down behaviour .

OR
    Go to tpls/header.php file find

<!-- USER, FOLLOW US -->                
                    <?php if ($this->countModules('followus')) : ?>
                        <div class="dropdown nav-connect pull-right <?php $this->_c('followus') ?>">
                            <a data-toggle="dropdown" href="#" class="dropdown-toggle">
                                <i class="fa fa-share-square-o"></i>                                  
                            </a>
                            <div class="nav-child dropdown-menu">
                                <div class="dropdown-menu-inner">
                                    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('followus') ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
                                </div>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                    <?php endif ?>
                    <!-- //USER, FOLLOW US -->

replace it with

<!-- USER, FOLLOW US -->                
                    <?php if ($this->countModules('followus')) : ?>
                        <div class="dropdown nav-connect pull-right <?php $this->_c('followus') ?>">

<div class="dropdown-menu-inner">
                                    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('followus') ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
                                </div>

</div>
                    <?php endif ?>
                    <!-- //USER, FOLLOW US -->
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum