Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

is it possible to get main menu to display only icons on big screen sizes as well as it is on mobile screens?

Another question is; how can I change the width of the main menu if I want it to get displayed vertically?

Tnx a lot for your help and best regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    yes, you can show only icons , this needs customization in te style code . In smaller view text is hidden because it does not have space to adjust it .
    For the width, you have to increase the width from CSS class : http://prntscr.com/cpym6w
    You can do this to a limit because there is not enough space to show it over the content .

Alp Friend

Ok tnx,

I reduced the width of the menu in vertical position to 130px.

Problem its that there is still too much space between main body and the vertical menu.

http://prntscr.com/cq7zjk

Therefore I tried following code:

.t3-mainbody {
        padding-top: 0px!important;
        padding-left: 130px!important;
    }

Then on large screens main body is getting closer to left. Problem is that padding left still exists on smaller screens (mobile, tablet). If I use the code without "!important" like

.t3-mainbody {
        padding-top: 0px!important;
        padding-left: 130px;
    }

then main body is coming closer to left on small screens but the space on large screen keeps existing though I disabled sidebar1 position.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This space comes because the vertical sidebar width is reduced . Container already using the max. width of it .
    You have to use below code to reduce padding

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    div.t3-wrapper.layout-vertical .t3-mainbody.container {
        padding-left: 260px;
    }}

and this code

div.t3-wrapper.layout-vertical.navbar-hidden .container.t3-mainbody {
        padding-left: 50px;
    } 
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum