Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to show latest (most recent) news from several categories however the article preview structure is showing all of the news items grouped by category. Example of what’s showing vs What I want:
    Current Structure shows the latest items grouped by category….

NBA News:
    Cavs defeat Warriors Jan 2, 2016 The Cleveland Caveliers defeate goldent state Read More…

LA Lakers Retire Kobe’s number Dec 31, 2016 The LA Lakers Retire Kobe… Read More

NFL News

Cowboys win the NFC Jan 1, 2016 The Dallas Cowboys win 1st seed in the NFL playoffs…Read More

What I want is to display the latest items from selected categories but NOT grouped by category like you see below:

Cavs defeat Warriors Jan 2, 2016 The Cleveland Cavaliers defeat Golden state Read More…

Cowboys win the NFC Jan 1, 2016 The Dallas Cowboys win 1st seed in the NFL playoffs…Read More

LA Lakers Retire Kobe’s number Dec 31, 2016 The LA Lakers Retire Kobe… Read More**

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Your site is set in Offline mode now and it requires the username/password login to your site. Please give me the admin login via private reply. I will help you to check the configuration directly on your site

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum