Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I want to show the K2 “featured” Badge to my articles in JA FUBIX.
    Is this possible to show, without code hacking? e.g. with a custom css override?
    Link: http://news.joomlaclub.ch/start.html
    see the file attached

1. Bildschirmfoto-2013-07-19-um-17.52.34
    joomlanews Friend

I’ ve just added these lines to a custom.css in the fubix template folder

div.itemIsFeatured,
    div.catItemIsFeatured,
    div.userItemIsFeatured {
    background:url(../images/system/featuredItem.png) no-repeat 100% 0;
    }

But nothing appears…
    but in the source I see, the custom.css work and the flag is loaded…
    s. Attach:

1. Bildschirmfoto-2013-07-20-um-08.18.28
    joomlanews Friend

I saw now, where the problem is…

the Flag is normally in the Item title area on the top of right side.
    but the fubix k2 override switches the title to the second position and the teaser image is on the first position, now.
    and the problem is: the teaser image overlaps the flag.

in the detail item view the flag is there, because the title is in the first position.

Now, I need only a “overlapthis”- div in the category_item.php… any ideas? or a better way to solve this?
    Thanks in advance

phong nam Friend

Hi Joomlanews,

The background image of itemIsFeatured class always appears behind the thumbnail image & the intro part of K2 items on category view. That is why you can see the badge only in a second while loading the page, then is hidden. Indeed, there is no css properties can help you in this case. But, I suggest you hiring a PHP developer to overwrite templatesja_fubixhtmlcom_k2ja_fubixcategory_item.php to display a <span class=”featured“><span> line to the K2 featured item, then adjust the overriden css styles of “featured” class. The badge will display correctly.

Hope this helps you !

1. 7-20-2013-5-18-43-PM
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum