Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

hi,
    in JA Teline V (Joomla 3.4.3) I cannot find the hits count: is it only a problem in my layout?

Any help?

Salvo

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should enable it from Articles -> Options

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should enable it from Articles -> Options

salvomic Friend

thanks, but they are already enabled there…

Salvo

salvomic Friend

thanks, but they are already enabled there…

Salvo

pavit Moderator

Without a link to your website and a super user account i cannot say what is wrong on your website

you can send me a super user account to your backend via Private Message

pavit Moderator

Without a link to your website and a super user account i cannot say what is wrong on your website

you can send me a super user account to your backend via Private Message

salvomic Friend

sent 🙂

thanks in advance!

salvomic Friend

sent 🙂

thanks in advance!

pavit Moderator

<em>@salvomic 487531 wrote:</em><blockquote>sent 🙂

thanks in advance!</blockquote>

Hi

It is working now , i only cleaned your cache

Regarding images problems you mentioned in your private it is because your articles images are added into article body, to have them working with JA Teline V template you have to move / add images from | Images and links | tab

For other issues please open new threads

pavit Moderator

<em>@salvomic 487531 wrote:</em><blockquote>sent 🙂

thanks in advance!</blockquote>

Hi

It is working now , i only cleaned your cache

Regarding images problems you mentioned in your private it is because your articles images are added into article body, to have them working with JA Teline V template you have to move / add images from | Images and links | tab

For other issues please open new threads

salvomic Friend

thank a lot!
    It now works for Hits (Visite) and Images…
    So, for Image, I must put an intro image via Links/Image. But if I would like to put more images in extended article, must I put one by one into via this system?
    For now I put only one for intro, then other images into the article content and it works well…

For Hits I don’t remember if I changed something in categories, however thank you for clearing cache: it did the trick!

Salvo

salvomic Friend

thank a lot!
    It now works for Hits (Visite) and Images…
    So, for Image, I must put an intro image via Links/Image. But if I would like to put more images in extended article, must I put one by one into via this system?
    For now I put only one for intro, then other images into the article content and it works well…

For Hits I don’t remember if I changed something in categories, however thank you for clearing cache: it did the trick!

Salvo

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>But if I would like to put more images in extended article, must I put one by one into via this system?</blockquote>

No, you can add only 1 image for intro and 1 as main fulltext , if you want to add more images for full text then you can add them in article body after system readmore.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>But if I would like to put more images in extended article, must I put one by one into via this system?</blockquote>

No, you can add only 1 image for intro and 1 as main fulltext , if you want to add more images for full text then you can add them in article body after system readmore.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  salvomic 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum