Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to stop in this forum to give a lot of credit to HeRo1 from the support staff. HeRo worked with me for close to 3 weeks on an issue that eventually turned out to be a simple setting adjustment. I’m sure there were times the assistance was frustrating for the expert but that message never came across. Only suggestions were given. In the end I clarified and re-worded what my issue was and HeR01 came through with a simple fix that resolved the issue and allowed me to move forward with my template development.

Thanks again!

Joomla platform: 2.5.6

Template: Teline IV

Issue resolved: How do I hide the main content on the front page only?

Resolution: Create an empty category and assign it to the home page.

jooleimon Friend

I wish I could report the same re HeR01. I submitted a ticket, but received only a generic response that did not solve the problem. I’ve sent support a followup question, and its the second day now and still no response. Its very frustrating and disappointing esp. we fill in all the details including ftp and admin access, and it appears that the support never attempt to experience the problem and offer a meaningful response. This is a most disappointing experience for me.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jooleimon 331634 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wish I could report the same re HeR01. I submitted a ticket, but received only a generic response that did not solve the problem. I’ve sent support a followup question, and its the second day now and still no response. Its very frustrating and disappointing esp. we fill in all the details including ftp and admin access, and it appears that the support never attempt to experience the problem and offer a meaningful response. This is a most disappointing experience for me.</blockquote>

For our support staff Her01, I have just double checked and could see that you have only one ticket ( ticket ID# XPL-511-43348) which are being followed up by was created at 22 Jul. He has replied since 23 Jul already. Pls use your paid account to log into our ticket system: http://support.joomlart.com/ >>> then you can see this ticket there.

For the the ticket / thread which have not been helpful for you, pls give me the ticket ID or forum url for instant check and fix.

We are willing to help you find out the solution for your problems while dealing with our templates if you can provide us more details.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum