Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all!
    I making news site, from more news site like vnexpress, dantri, etc…
    I have 2 question:
    1) I should to get images and store it on my site (need more space), because title is like, content is like, and keywork is like news site (from get)! So if my site load remote images from news site is down SEO ? do i need get images ?
    2) With component get news, it get keyword and description from site news (like all from news site), it is good or bad ? Need i remove this meta data and create onwer metadata (ex: with acesef to auto meta data) or keep metadata from news site ?

Thanks you! :-*

Sherlock Friend

hi the world,

1) I think you know the answer yourself, if loading remote images from news site is down SEO then you should get images into your site
    2) It depends on you but I think you are copying news from other sites so i think you should keep the original meta data.

the world Friend

<em>@dathq 251659 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi the world,
    2) It depends on you but I think you are copying news from other sites so i think you should keep the original meta data.</blockquote>

Very like from news site will be google say site spam with duplicate content with news site ? Are i need mixing, editing, changing from news site ? Are google will view as different content ? Are google have enough intelligent to know this content have been edit from other source ? and view as my onwer content ?

If i have more content copy from news site (>50%), are i should write my onwer content to say with google that my site not spam ? :confused:

Thanks!

Sherlock Friend

Hi the world,

I think google is smart enough to know the news from your site is different from other news sites, if you want you can write your own content to say with google that your site is not spam.

yellowrain87 Friend

If you need to save bandwidth, you can download images from news sites, then upload it to images hosting providers. Google won’t see it as duplicate content.

climmercleve Friend

<em>@yellowrain87 265468 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you need to save bandwidth, you can download images from news sites, then upload it to images hosting providers. Google won’t see it as duplicate content.</blockquote>

But I think making some changes in the images like adding some textbox will do more good than harm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  climmercleve 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum