Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi there…

I’ve done a complete fresh quick-installation including a new database. I have not modified anything, this is fresh from install. And this error with the shopping card & lightbox I do get (see attached jpg)

The error appears on:
    – SAFARI 3.1.2
    – FIREFOX 2 MAC
    – & FIREFOX 2 PC

(but strangely on IE7 it works fine)

What is the fix/solution?

Thank you for your help
    Bro. Marko

1. shopping_cart_lightbox_error
    Menalto Friend

Whats your live site?

donleone Friend
    Menalto Friend

Take a look in the css files for Virtuemart after this code below and add what i have marked in red:

#lbOverlay {
    background-color:#000000;
    cursor:pointer;
    left:0;
    position:absolute;
    width:100%;
    z-index: 10;
    }

#lbCenter, #lbBottomContainer {
    background-color:#FFFFFF;
    left:50%;
    overflow:hidden;
    position:absolute;
    z-index:99;
    }

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank Menalto for very quick and good solution. And the css file you need look in is components/com_virtuemart/js/slimbox/css/slimbox.css

bigrk Friend

Is this issue resolved?

donleone Friend

yes it worked and is resolved.

Menalto Friend

I tried to mark this as solved, but i did not have the option to do it, so please check if you have the option to edit it?

bigrk Friend

<em>@Menalto 69891 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to mark this as solved, but i did not have the option to do it, so please check if you have the option to edit it?</blockquote>

I tried to mark it yesterday as solved and couldn’t do it either. This is about the 5th post in the last few days that the option wasn’t there. I’m not sure why this is happening. Wierd.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum