Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi All

I just installed the JA Larix template. The shopping cart is on the top right, but when I click on other pages, it moves to the top left of the screen.

What do I need to do to keep the shopping cart on the top right?

Thanks!

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Hi cusack01

Unless you’ve done any major changes it sounds as though the module for the cart has been assigned a different position for the other pages. In which case go into extensions, modulemanager, and select the module mod_virtuemart_cart, and doublecheck the position for your homepage and make the position on your other pages the same.

cusack01 Friend

Thanks, but I checked that and I just had to select this module for the entire menu list. I cant specify each page.

I also checked and realized that it adds this extra space on all pages except for the homepage.

Please help.

my site: http://www.backpainsupport.com.au

Thanks Cusack

cusack01 Friend

Hi All

Never mind. I figured it out. The other pages didnt have the “slider” module and thats when the problem happened.
    So I just added the slider to all pages and its working fine now.

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Good to hear you fixed it.

Sandine has the same issue of needing one module active in a set position to allow another to work correctly. I’ll have to remember this one!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ps5t0ck5 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum