Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have only two users, the admin and a shopper account of mr. Smith. Now, when placing an order, I fill in all the information like address etc. The I get STEP4 the final checkoout page. The address fields are now blank. When I process the order I get a confirmation via e-mail. Except I now see the client’s e-mail address is changed to nh@nh.hong??? How do I get rid of this?

eric67 Friend

there is a problem with the quick install (some tests made by the developers team I imagine) .
    In fact, some fields in the table must be removed immediatly after install zeolite.

go to phpMyAdmin, locate the table jos_vm_user_info and remove all the lines. You’ll may be need to clean also the others table regarding the users…

You probably had an other anomaly : is not the users created twice when registered ?
    If yes, cleaning the tables will solve that problem.

Eric.

dennuz Friend

<em>@eric67 136705 wrote:</em><blockquote>there is a problem with the quick install (some tests made by the developers team I imagine) .
    In fact, some fields in the table must be removed immediatly after install zeolite.

go to phpMyAdmin, locate the table jos_vm_user_info and remove all the lines. You’ll may be need to clean also the others table regarding the users…

You probably had an other anomaly : is not the users created twice when registered ?
    If yes, cleaning the tables will solve that problem.

Eric.</blockquote>

Yes, I did!

The site is already up and running.
    Will removing these lines clear out my admin account as well?

“You’ll may be need to clean also the others table regarding the users…”

what other tables???

DennuZ

dennuz Friend

I went to the PHPadmin and I found these;

vm_userfield
    vm_userfield_values
    vm_user_info

Which one do I empty-out? vm_user_info

Do you mean vm_userfield and vm_userfield_values as for “the other”?
    Not delete? Just empty 🙂

eric67 Friend

hmm.. I pretty sure it’s just jos_vm_user_info table need to be cleaned. Have you had a look inside?
    There are many fields need to be removed!

Your admin account does not exist in that table because virtuemart does not user jos_user. However, allways backup the database before any modification.

dennuz Friend

OK! TX for the quick help!

I’ve explored this table and found all the account are in this record
    So I CLEAN? vm-user_info (not DELETE ofcourse) ?!?!?!?

Any other tables/records I have to look for?

eric67 Friend

You must not delete the table but only the rows.

That will solve your problem but after that you will have to update the shoppers account throught virtuemart admin. NEVER use the Joomla user manager when using virtuemart.

dennuz Friend

Thanks, I removed all the accounts in vm_user_info
    All is fine now.

chriskirby Friend

guys i cant find were to clean out this folder please help

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chriskirby 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum