Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello dear support. I just test a share to email option and she doesnt work ;/
    Can you tell me where is the problem? I will share screenshots and translate.

Translate:
    Note
    The email could not be sent.

Thanks!
    Regards

1. ZtgcPZA
    2. xkYCRfH
    Hayden A Friend

@infi,
    Sending mail is a task of Joomla and your server, you can follow link http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=376453 for more information.

infi Friend

And one more problem!
    By default is set 20 articles show in tag menu (like “Tag items” in “J!Pages” in DEMO).

If i dont LOAD all sets when i click on some tag he dont show again 20 last articles with that tag, he show only thoose whos in all 20. And then i click load next set to see other ones and they shown 2-3 on first place, and when i click to other tag first image(article) shown to all tags…

1. p74OQkY
    infi Friend

anyone… ?

Hayden A Friend

<blockquote>By default is set 20 articles show in tag menu (like “Tag items” in “J!Pages” in DEMO).</blockquote>
    If there are more than 20 articles with tags, when you click “Load next set to see” button it will load extra articles out of such 20. Otherwise, in case of less than 20 articles, click that button returns nothing.

infi Friend

Hayden A do you read my post? I know HOW to do it!

When i click “Load next set to see” i see first 3-4 tag articles on one place (1st place) and when i change the tag i see THE SAME tags again in 1st block………

Hayden A Friend

@infi ,
    I need to debug directly on your site, please PM me url, admin and ftp credentials of your site

infi Friend

Done. Thanks ;]

infi Friend

i stop ftp and admin access, i wait support one week and i think i wait enought.

i think to get payed support
    “thanks”…

infi Friend

“Notice
    Email could not be sent.”

and in demo dont work too!

Hayden A Friend

@infi,

<blockquote>When i click “Load next set to see” i see first 3-4 tag articles on one place (1st place) and when i change the tag i see THE SAME tags again in 1st block………</blockquote>
    I am sorry for replying to you this late. I have just been back from our weekend. Pls help to send me screenshot with explanation and reactivate the FTP credentials so that I can help you out.

<blockquote>”Notice
    Email could not be sent.”

and in demo dont work too!</blockquote>
    We did not configure this feature in our default template, so please follow the guide as mentioned in my reply above.

<blockquote>Sending mail is a task of Joomla and your server, you can follow link http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=376453 for more information.</blockquote>

infi Friend

@hayden A

Sry, but i upload screenshots in past posts…. i “fix” the 1st problem – i remove and dont use tag option o.0…. that ofcourse is not a decision, but i dont have alternative… (i use joomla without one of the greatest things that have + in v3… but whatever… i need working website)

if you want to see the bug(or problem) you can set (-1 article) as default view(if you have 20 posts with 20 tags, set default view at 19) and when you load “next set” go to the current tag, and you will see how the new loaded article is on the firs postion(on first tag(article) from the default articles.

for the second… i read that artcile from forum for 2nd time, and dont get any decision…. there they talking about 1.5 and posts are from 2009 year… o.0 …

Sry for my bad english.
    Regards,
    H.Mishev

infi Friend

and right now i fix the problem with the mail….

the solution (if someone need it)

Take a clean 3.2.3 Joomla and replace files from /components/com_contact to the same directory in template directory

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  infi 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum