Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi

The “Next article”, fireworks, typography Font Size default …. are also in the description when I click share FB for the article, How can I remove the them?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

This is weird, never noted before in any Teline V template i looked and i cannot reproduce in my local installation

Can you share with me super user account to your backend so i will take a look at your configuration ?

You can send me details via Private Message

pavit Moderator

Hi

This is weird, never noted before in any Teline V template i looked and i cannot reproduce in my local installation

Can you share with me super user account to your backend so i will take a look at your configuration ?

You can send me details via Private Message

guap Friend

Thank you, right now the Share tool are no showing

guap Friend

Thank you, right now the Share tool are no showing

pavit Moderator

<em>@guap 502241 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you, right now the Share tool are no showing</blockquote>

It is solved then ?

pavit Moderator

<em>@guap 502241 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you, right now the Share tool are no showing</blockquote>

It is solved then ?

guap Friend

No, I sent the details via pm. Thank you

pavit Moderator

<em>@guap 502558 wrote:</em><blockquote>No, I sent the details via pm. Thank you</blockquote>

Hi

I verified other articles on your website and they works fine , so the problem seems to be only with this one, this should be more investigated by Joomlart developers , so would be better if you will open a ticket from this url in this way they can see if this could be considered a template bug.

Best regards

guap Friend

Hi,

After clicking the submit button but I got this warning.

[Warning]: PDO::__construct() [pdo.–construct]: MySQL server has gone away (Database/class.SWIFT_Database.php:359)

guap Friend

Hi,

[Warning]: PDO::__construct() [pdo.–construct]: MySQL server has gone away (Database/class.SWIFT_Database.php:359)

pavit Moderator

<em>@guap 502919 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

[Warning]: PDO::__construct() [pdo.–construct]: MySQL server has gone away (Database/class.SWIFT_Database.php:359)</blockquote>

Could you try again ? i just tested it and it is working fine by my side.

pavit Moderator

<em>@guap 502919 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

[Warning]: PDO::__construct() [pdo.–construct]: MySQL server has gone away (Database/class.SWIFT_Database.php:359)</blockquote>

Could you try again ? i just tested it and it is working fine by my side.

barbara giulietti Friend

Hi everybody!
    Anyone can tell me how to change “share this” text near the sharing buttons?
    I need to translate it…
    Thanks!

barbara giulietti Friend

Hi everybody!
    Anyone can tell me how to change “share this” text near the sharing buttons?
    I need to translate it…
    Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum