Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Recently Purchased DatsoGallery and started to implement it to my Blazes theme.

Everything works as it should minus the option for shadowbox. When i click on an image it just opens the image in the parent window with no ajax affects.

I was wondering if it could be a conflict with another js?

Where in Blaze can i perhaps add the shadowbox js to load since i cant find the file where the others load.

I am running SimpleImageGallery, RokBox with no problems.

I did see that an older version of DatsoGallery was allowing me to use shadowbox and the reason i upgraded was for the new slideshow options.

Trimud Friend

Hi,

could You please try to stop all plugins that are adding JS to Your site like SimpleImageGallery and RokBox.
    Also please check with firebug for Mozilla or Chrome Inspector to see if there are any JS issues in Your code.

Regards

mrperez Friend

This is the screen shot of Chrome Inspect element screen of the errors. I have turned off anything that did not come with the quickstart including SimpleImageGallery and RokBox. DatsoGallery Shadowbox still does not work.

1. 10-4-2011-7-16-22-PM
    Trimud Friend

This seems to be JS errors from Facebook and Tweeter. Try to stop any module or plugin related to them.

mrperez Friend

Turned those off also and still Shadowbox does not work, where can i look within the template to manually add the Shadowbox.js?

mrperez Friend

I also noticed when i do enable Shadowbox and browse over to the Datso Gallery component link the menu, does not highlight or drops down the child links. There must be a conflict there. I have Mega menu selected as my menu.

Trimud Friend

Hi,

please read here how to do it: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/FAQs#Calling_additional_files_into_layout

But first make sure it is not already loaded, which I’m sure will be the case.

Please post link to Your site.

Regards

mrperez Friend

Downloaded Phoca Photo and it even used Shadowbox and everything worked. The problem must be DatsoGallery, 3 days i submitted a ticket to DatsoGallery and no reply.

Thank for the attention.

mrperez Friend

To have it as reference in the forums just in case someone has my same problem here is the solution.

The problem was due to the old library Mootools and conflict between libraries Mootools and jQuery. To avoid the conflict mootools library must be loaded before jquery. In your template parameters enabled optimization of javascripts, which ignores this rule. So I excluded several scripts from optimization (look at the screenshot). Now DatsoGallery ready for use!

I will mark this as solved

1. 4429_99_ss-140
    Trimud Friend

Thanks for sharing this solution mrperez 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trimud 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum