Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

My first link in the rotation system of the, Ja-news module is working but the second give me:
    Call to a member function on a non-object in: components/com_sef/sef_ext/com_content.php on line 52.

Does anyone knows how to fix it?

ShannonN Friend

Ferjoom;19625Hi,

My first link in the rotation system of the, Ja-news module is working but the second give me:
    Call to a member function on a non-object in: components/com_sef/sef_ext/com_content.php on line 52.

It has something to do with Open sef or sef disable the sef and see if that changes back to correct working. If it does look for a different SEF solution I think this happened to me with Open sef once but the dev picked it straight up and I fixed it

ncrc Friend

I had experience with OpenSEF and JoomSEF, I had toruble implementing both of them, to make all your lives easier, I recommend the modified JoomSEF component called ArtioJoomSEF located at this site. He also has extra SEF plugins for AlphaContent, DocMan, Mosets Tree, JoomlaBoard, ReMOSitory, SMF (Simple Machine Forums) Bridge, FireBoard, SOBI2, VirtueMart, JooFish! and other components! It’s a breeze to setup, though I may make a video tutorial as well!

Ferjoom Friend

Tks. I know it’s sef related 🙂 I just to know if somebody knows how to fix it.

<em>@ncrc 19648 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had experience with OpenSEF and JoomSEF, I had toruble implementing both of them, to make all your lives easier, I recommend the modified JoomSEF component called ArtioJoomSEF located at this site. He also has extra SEF plugins for AlphaContent, DocMan, Mosets Tree, JoomlaBoard, ReMOSitory, SMF (Simple Machine Forums) Bridge, FireBoard, SOBI2, VirtueMart, JooFish! and other components! It’s a breeze to setup, though I may make a video tutorial as well!</blockquote>

Tks for the tip 🙂 But I will try this component since will be really heavy site. And I concerned with the performace.

instantinlaw Friend

Ferjoom;19625Hi,

Hi
    This indeed caused by sh404SEF. I have removed the read more link to discourage clicking. Excluding it does not work either. I guess it’s a trade off if you want SEF URLs. The developers of sh404SEF are active in thier forum, you may want to post there and see if they have a fix. If you get an answer please post it here so we can all benefit.

Menalto Friend

<em>@ncrc 19648 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had experience with OpenSEF and JoomSEF, I had toruble implementing both of them, to make all your lives easier, I recommend the modified JoomSEF component called ArtioJoomSEF located at this site. He also has extra SEF plugins for AlphaContent, DocMan, Mosets Tree, JoomlaBoard, ReMOSitory, SMF (Simple Machine Forums) Bridge, FireBoard, SOBI2, VirtueMart, JooFish! and other components! It’s a breeze to setup, though I may make a video tutorial as well!</blockquote>

Just be sure before you try ARTIO SEF and go for that one.
    If you have a small site it’s ok, but if you have a site that has alot of visitor i would consider a look at SEF Advance. Not free,but if i remember correct you can get a 10 days trial of it before you buy it.And SEF Advance is the component that requires less Mysql queries.
    Artio SEF requires most.

mj1256 Friend

i don’t know if you solved your problem, but I had a simular conflict with caldate, all I had to do was change the order of my mambots and it worked

cepedalc Friend

I have been using Artio JoomSEF since I installed JA Teline and I could never be able to see the SEF working with the JA News module. If somebody has a solution for this issue, please reply here I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

CepedaL

jimpatterson Friend

I think i have it working with the latest release of artio JoomSEF 2.1.0 i am also using JA News 1.1.1 as 1.2 beta screws up my template.

http://www.cultrans.com/

Don’t forget to alter your .htaccess file to enable third party SEF components

Michael Casha Friend
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum