Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am using one of the latest ja templates – Ja_portafolio. I have noticed that with this template and sh404 both enabled pagination is not working. Basically pagination only works until the second limit, then after every pagination around K2 points to the second page.

BTW I have switched to milkyway and the everything is working, so the problem is somewhere with sh404 and the template.

Can you suggest a workaround fix for this problem as I cannot seem to find a how to solution for this issue. Sh404 support is also concerned as this problem is happening only with this t3 template.

I need a workaround or fix asap as i need to launch the site this week.
    Regards,
    James.

kshama_k Friend

hi jmartin76

I have raised a bug report for this but I would still like to check this issue on your site to make sure that this is a JA template issue. Can you please provide your site admin details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/74605
    I will get back on this asap.

jmartin76 Friend

can you please send my credentials for the support system to my email jmartin76@gmail.com. I cant seem to login ..:(

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jmartin76 247318 wrote:</em><blockquote>can you please send my credentials for the support system to my email jmartin76@gmail.com. I cant seem to login ..:(</blockquote>

Hi,

There might be an unexpected error at the time only as our ticket support system has just been upgraded.

Please try again. I have checked and it works fine now…

Thanks.

jmartin76 Friend

ok done… pls take note of any changes you apply…

good luck.
    😉 James.

kshama_k Friend

hi jmartin76

I have checked your site using both templates MaltaHotel and rhuk_milkyway , it seems there is a cache problem , every time i clean the site cache the pagination works fine otherwise it doesnt work properly in any template.
    for clearing cache automatically evrey time after you save any content on the backend, please try using this cache cleaner plugin from: http://www.nonumber.nl/extensions/cachecleaner

jmartin76 Friend

i have installed the cache cleaner – tested what you are saying however pagination still is not working – The only way to really test this issue is to access under home menu – malta 4 star… This category has 5 paginations – only page 1 and page 2 work with sh404. Page 3 takes you back to page 2. Page 4 and 5 are scewed too!

Also i have retested malta 4 star k2 category on milky way and reconfirm to you that pagination works well. It only fails on your template
    This has also been confirmed as a bug with the template by sh404 support too

I still dont have a solution – And this is critical as I cannot depoly the website until it is fixed.

jmartin76 Friend

Any news on this ? Hope to hear some good news….

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi JMartin76!

Sorry we haven’t fixed it yet. Please allow us more time for fixing. Thanks.

chavan Friend

Hi jmartin76

You copy function _buildDataObject from administrator/components/com_sh404sef/pagination.php and replace functinon _buildDataObject of plugins/system/jat3/core/joomla/pagination.php

Purge all link in url manager (a tab of sh404sef control panel in admin site) and surf to home page of your site for rebuilding all link.

Note: whatever you change in T3 Core may will be missed when you upgrade new version of T3 core.

jmartin76 Friend

this fixed the issue thanks.!

pixelzombie Friend

This issue is fixed with the JA T3 Framwork version 1.5.0.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum