Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was following up on my post at least 2 days ago (December 3) and it seemed to have disappeared or deleted accidentally?

Anyway, I am still not having success in switching between English and German on my site. As I wrote in my previous (lost) post, I have three menus (main, English, German), three templates that were duplicated from the original template, articles under English and German.

Side note: Also when I make my default the English or German site, the original layout does not come out even if I have all the articles needed on my homepage.

Help!

Thanks,
    Karla

P.S.
    Also can someone from the admin check my last (lost or accidentally deleted) post?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend ? i wil try to have a look at your configuration

mkfloresca Friend

<em>@pavit 456265 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Could you send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend ? i wil try to have a look at your configuration</blockquote>

I am sorry, I think I have figured it out. I just didn’t put a tick mark on the German menu where things should be displayed. This is found under the “Menu Assignment” tab of each article concerned.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mkfloresca 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum