Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have read another topic where this is explained more than once and probably it is my autism but I still do not get it. I would like to translate the words start time and end time as well.

I want it to be shown like this:

Aanvang: 29 augustus 2016 – 12.30 uur.
    Einde: 29 augustus 2016 – 20.30 uur.

The – 29 augustus 2016 – part is shown correctly but there is no start or ending time displayed. When I try to set the the start time and ending time, then after saving it in back end, the time jumps to another time. very annoying and frustrating. I am only one step away to launch myself through my rooftop ;-P

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I am not entirely sure about the issue you mentioned. So that I can take a look and try to assist, I would be best if you could send me your site URL and illustration screenshot. Now your site is down for maintenance and I could not see the problem on your site.

Regards

www1971 Friend

Sorry for my late response. I will come back on this issue later on. Thanks for your reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  www1971 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum