Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi! I’m using wysiwygpro editor, and I have a problem.

Whenever I type something in the editor, the font type is set automatically to ARIAL and the font Size is set to 3. Normally what should happen is the the font type should be set to ‘FONT’ and the font size to ‘default’.

What is actually controlling the font size and font type in the editor? Which part of the CSS do I need to edit?

Whenever I buy any of the templates from Rocketthemes, I don’t have this problem. In the backend wysiwygpro editor, everything is set to default.

Please can anyone help.

ShannonN Friend

kongcept;20439Hi! I’m using wysiwygpro editor, and I have a problem.

Whenever I type something in the editor, the font type is set automatically to ARIAL and the font Size is set to 3. Normally what should happen is the the font type should be set to ‘FONT’ and the font size to ‘default’.

What is actually controlling the font size and font type in the editor? Which part of the CSS do I need to edit?

Whenever I buy any of the templates from Rocketthemes, I don’t have this problem. In the backend wysiwygpro editor, everything is set to default.

Please can anyone help.

Good guide to Joomla backend administration here
    wysiwigpro is not anything to do with JA templates but Joomla itself?

gregory3 Friend

Is it worth the $27.00?

ShannonN Friend

gregory3;21093Is it worth the $27.00?

I paid 27 for it and got a lot of knowledge out of it and a lot more if I need it and yes it does cost $27.00 US if you meant to advertise it is a paid item

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum