Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ah! I’m having very frustrating problems – after 3 installs they are still there.

None of the modules are showing up and I think its becouse when I try and configure their positions in the backend of joomla, the stated JAMethys positions are not there, only a few standard ones. So none of the modeules are in positions which appear in the backend.

Help! I need to have built this site for a client in 3 days and I’m so stressed!

(I’m running it on the Joomla 1.6 version of the template)

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me username + password to check your problem?

kleindienst Friend

Yes no problem, how do I do this confidentially? (I’m new here)

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You can send private mail to me (remember refer this thread url)

khoand Friend

Hi,
    – Your site works normally. No modules don’t show because you set their postion is invalid for current template you using (ja_methys). I try to set JA News Sticker Module position is left, and it is displayed on front.
    – To use valid position for current template you using. When you set position of module, click “Select position”, set “- Select Template -” combobox is JA_METHYS.List of positions is displayed are valid for current template

lailuluelo Friend

I have the same problem and I specify positions for this template. Could you help me?

I’m sending you a private with the data.

khoand Friend

<em>@lailuluelo 236307 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem and I specify positions for this template. Could you help me?

I’m sending you a private with the data.</blockquote>
    Hi,
    Your modules display correctly. You install methys by quickstart to use methys easily. Remember, install default database

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum