Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Question below

keytianemouzar Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    keytianemouzar Friend
    timtecsa Friend

What is the problem ? Did you install your site using quickstart ?
    https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/teline-v

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see that you have several topics asking about the custom style. It’s simple CSS so you can get it done by yourself, it’ll be more interesting.

For the style customization like this, you can use Google Chrome or Firefox inspect element. What I usually do is hover on any HTML element (i.e. button, tag, text, …) you want and right click on it and then click on inspect element, it will show you which CSS/LESS class it is using and which CSS/LESS file and the path to this element on the right side. then you can go to the file and replace it with new CSS/LESS you change.

If you want to change in CSS, just add your custom CSS code into the file: root/templates/ja_teline_v (your default template)/css/custom.css

Regards

keytianemouzar Friend
    keytianemouzar Friend
    keytianemouzar Friend

Hi,
    As I can see that you have several topics asking about the custom style. It’s simple CSS so you can get it done by yourself, it’ll be more interesting.
    For the style customization like this, you can use Google Chrome or Firefox inspect element. What I usually do is hover on any HTML element (i.e. button, tag, text, …) you want and right click on it and then click on inspect element, it will show you which CSS/LESS class it is using and which CSS/LESS file and the path to this element on the right side. then you can go to the file and replace it with new CSS/LESS you change.
    If you want to change in CSS, just add your custom CSS code into the file: root/templates/ja_teline_v (your default template)/css/custom.css
    Regards

Hi,
    I’m sorry, but since I asked several questions, I did not understand your answer. What exactly are you talking about?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Which part in my reply that doesn’t make sense? just let me know.

And share the credentials of your site so I can check for you.

Regards

timtecsa Friend
    keytianemouzar Friend
    keytianemouzar Friend

Hi,
    I reinstalled the entire site using quickstart. But I still have a problem with the banner. I set the width and height setting, but it still is not the size I want. It does not follow layout measures. How can I do it?

????

timtecsa Friend

Which position are you using for your banner ?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share screenshot illustrating how you want it should be also?

euskirchen Friend

Hello
    I need help.
    unfortunately the installation of JA Teline V quickstart does not work.
    all parameters are ok, but no configuration.php file is generated.
    Many Thanks.
    best regards
    theo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum