Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve set the default style to modern in the template settings.

But when I select a new menu tab for a new article that I’ve just created, the template style goes back to default.

How can I set the style to apply to everything (custom modules/articles) on the site?

Thank you!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Default template style is auto applied when u create a new menu item . You can change the template style from menu options > Template style , And apply template style to different menu items .
    For the Style question i do not understand your question kindly provide complete description with screenshot what u want to achieve in style for articles/modules.

sushismb Friend

Hello @pankaj Sharma,

Here is what I did;

In the template settings:
    1) Set " ja_onepage – Modern" as "default".
    2) In the "themes", change to "modern".

I’ve created new articles and also created the menu item to point to the specific articles.

But when I click on the menu item of the new article, the article doesn’t show. Everything else shows, except the article itself.

Please help.

Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly provide your site super user details via Private reply . i will take a look on site settings.

sushismb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the article page using the default template and the default template does not have component section in its layout so its not showing the content .

Do this : use two template style > For home page use template style that use onepage layout . And assign this template style manually only for homepage from menu options .
    Set another template style as default template style and use default layout for it .
    You can check the layout from template options > Layout Tab.
    This way you can solve the issue .

sushismb Friend

Hi @Pankaj_Sharma,

I’m sorry but I don’t quite get what I need to do.

The homepage is fine as is. So I will not touch any settings.

The homepage uses the "modern" setting, so that should apply in all other pages.

For example, in the "Accounting" article that could be found from the menu, I selected the "ja_onepage Modern" in the menu settings but the article doesn’t show. If I use "ja_onepage Default", it changes the page different from the "modern" setting, which is not what I want.

I’d appreciate your additional help.

Thank you!

sushismb Friend

Hi @Pankaj_Sharma,

I finally got it!

What I did was to duplicate the "modern" template and changed the layout of it to "default". This way, articles will be reflected.

I then assigned that template in other menu’s I need articles to show.

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sushismb 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum