Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

After a quick upgrade to the latest Joomla version, I encountered a “Problem HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): an unexpected condition was encountered…”

I must say that all extensions are up to date.

Please advise.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please help me clear the followings:

+ What joomla version did you upgrade to 2.5.6 ?
    + Did you take backup before doing ?
    + Show me step by step you did ?

Regards

iguinee Friend

Any advice on this issue, please?

I am using JA Event with Joomla 2.5. I have also indicated admin details for the support team. To access cpanel, please use the extension extplorer.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I try to use the extension explorer but it’s very slow to compare the error on your site. I need to access phpmyadmin, please send PM me about that. I will help you check continously.

iguinee Friend

I did an upgrade from 2.5.5 to 2.5.6 and I have just upgraded to 2.5.7
    I went to updates and upgraded following the link there.
    I do not have a backup.

iguinee Friend

I have sent you a PM with the login details.

Should you encounter any issue login in, please let me know asap.

Some of my other sites are experiencing the same issue.

iguinee Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 338146 wrote:</em><blockquote>I try to use the extension explorer but it’s very slow to compare the error on your site. I need to access phpmyadmin, please send PM me about that. I will help you check continously.</blockquote>

It is over a week now and no progress has been made on this issue.

Please let me know what is happening.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@iguinee: I spent more time checking the error on your site. Because you did upgrade JA Comment but you missed to upgrade both plugin plg_jacomment.v2.5.1.zip & plg_system_jacomment.v2.5.1.zip,

I helped you download both plugins directly link and re-install them on your site.

Please check again and let me know if the issuepersists.

Regards,

iguinee Friend

Hi Ninja, Many thanks

What was the problem exactly? I have similar issues with some other domains.

Thank you again.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Sure, please apply my solution for other site then the problem on your site will be fixed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum