Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

guys first of all, the BUILDER ROCKS, congratulations.

Now there are a few things that just drive me crazy. I am having a real problem with the builder. While I am working on building the site is working and looking great, but, once I hit (PUBLISH) there are serious problems with the design, many of the fonts and the placement of images just go crazy and even color rendering is crazy. That also sort of happens on safari but on FIREFOX looks a bit better.

for example, the TESTIMONY MODELE while working on it looks grat, but after I export it looks huge, crazy big, so there is a real problem while publishing the design.

I am supposed to show an update of the front page tomorrow to my customer and to be honest this is not helping me. So please help. I am including a few images about this problem here with you guys. I need help ASAP.

1. Screen-Shot-2017-04-05-at-7.03.19-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2017-04-05-at-7.03.13-PM
    3. Screen-Shot-2017-04-05-at-9.16.10-PM
    4. Screen-Shot-2017-04-05-at-9.16.04-PM
    Yap Friend

Hi,

Maybe you can try clear your browser cache.
    Guide : https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Regards

zorbalegrec Friend

I try to follow a tutorial to build a new page, but at the step adding a block from the fronted, only Features Intro are available. The other block type are unavailable.

card1concepts Friend

Your not alone on this issue, there are two other forum posts that are related to this and has to do with the last round of updates they rolled out.

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Make sure that you’re using latest version of JA Builder, if problem still persists, share me the credentials of your site so I will help you out.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum