Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I too have an issue with the dropdown. I replaced with mega.js as described. The dropdown works, however, there is no css formatting on the linked page. Help!

cirymarr Friend

Yes, it is sorted on my end now as well, with the implementation of the revised mega.js

Many thanks to all who helped!

ajdouglas Friend

Hello,
    I’m still having trouble with the menu item. I have replaced the mega.js with the modifications as described and the menu works. However, when clicked, the next page has no CSS, no styling. Here is the example: http://accesseagan.2hst.com

I have updated to the most recent template modified mega.js as described in this thread, deactivated JCE editor, emptied cache. The menu works, but the linked page is not styling.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated 🙂

ajdouglas Friend

SEF urls were the problem. I turned off for now, and template is working now. Many thanks!

kennatechnical Friend
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Kennatechical,

I visited your site and no problems with mega menu found as you mentioned. Pls check again.
    <em>@kennatechnical 339383 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://www.rbi-richmond.com

many thanks!</blockquote>

tfosnom Friend

@cybernun
    Tried to reply to your PM, seems you need to empty your inbox it’s full and won’t l;et me send info you need,

<blockquote>cybernun has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.</blockquote>
    Cheers Shannon

cybernun Friend

Thank you, yes apparently a dev applied a “fix”. I’ve been ill and will try to follow up and close ticket next day or so.

HeR0 Friend

@cybernun wish you recover soon

Regards,
    <em>@cybernun 339502 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you, yes apparently a dev applied a “fix”. I’ve been ill and will try to follow up and close ticket next day or so.</blockquote>

kosinfo Friend

Hi,
    I have a similar problem but I have put a <script src=”js/jquery-1.8.2.js”></script> to make a tab bar that I need to a page, of course then the megamenu doesn’t work on the page, I tried the <script type=”text/javascript”>jQuery.noConflict();</script> then the megamenu works but not the tab bar :(( I also tried some plugins but same thing.
    Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance

HeR0 Friend

Hi Kosinfo
    Pls try to use JA Tabs plugin, hope it can help you can make it into “something” 🙂

Regards,
    <em>@kosinfo 341775 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I have a similar problem but I have put a <script src=”js/jquery-1.8.2.js”></script> to make a tab bar that I need to a page, of course then the megamenu doesn’t work on the page, I tried the <script type=”text/javascript”>jQuery.noConflict();</script> then the megamenu works but not the tab bar :(( I also tried some plugins but same thing.
    Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance</blockquote>

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum