Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’ve recently (3 weeks ago) installed the Quickstart package for Telive IV (2.5 version). After making no changes to the Quickstart package I noticed the template displays incorrectly on some browsers and machines.

For example on Chrome (version 17.0.963.83 m) on my laptop is displays correctly (as per Demo). However on the SAME version of Chrome on a different laptop it displays modules, images etc on top of each other or in a different/incorrect position. Changing from “default WIDE” layout option to “NARROW” does not resolve this problem (in case it was the screen size causing the issue). Here’s an image of the display problem on Chrome:

Image of displaying CORRECTLY on same version of Chrome on different laptop to above image:

On the laptop that template displays correctly on Chrome, it displays incorrectly (same as first image above) on Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.

Template modules are all up to date and I even upgraded to Joomla! 2.5.3 and the display problems persist.

Please help me with this as soon as possible.

1. display-issue1
    2. display-issue2
    khoand Friend

Because of RLP theme you used in Default profile. I disabled RLP theme in Default profile and it works normally.

boost_it Friend

Thank you Khoand! All I did was copy the default theme and rename it RLP so I could customise the RLP theme and not be worried about future software upgrades overwriting my theme changes.

Is there something I missed? I’ve done this before and had no issues.

khoand Friend

I don’t know why it has no issues when you use RLP early. But in RLP theme, it redefine a lot of css code (it use float:right).
    Maybe, you copied default-rtl theme. If you want to RLP theme again, you should copy default theme.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum