Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, i have this site and i have install ja pariiti template. Also i have install ja slideshow and ja news but ja news makes problem at ja slideshow in the frontpage wich is ja news… i am asking joomlart team for this bug because both of them are products of joomlart. I am excpecting for a solution???

Thanks a lot for your attention

Michael Casha Friend

Can a support personal PLEASE respond to this thread? This guy has been waiting ages!

bluecafe Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 30199 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can a support personal PLEASE respond to this thread? This guy has been waiting ages!</blockquote>

There is a support personal ??? :laugh:

Nice site btw … just curious … what kind of problem is it? Looks as if everything is working fine?

swemmel Friend

andronopoulos;30198Hi guys, i have this site and i have install ja pariiti template. Also i have install ja slideshow and ja news but ja news makes problem at ja slideshow in the frontpage wich is ja news… i am asking joomlart team for this bug because both of them are products of joomlart. I am excpecting for a solution???

Thanks a lot for your attention

I looked at the website and everything seems to work just fine. Is there still a problem? If yes, PM me a link and maybe an admin user/pass so I can take a look.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

Ian Friend

The problem is remaining, ja slide show in the frontpage only isn’t working..check it…

swemmel Friend

Oke, here is the possible solution to this problem. The problem is because both JA-Slideshow and JA-News use mootools (even different versions). The solution:

The best solution is to call the full Mootools library on your template’s <head>…</head> tags and comment it out/delete it from your extensions and your template.

The best solution is to call the full Mootools library on your template’s <head>…</head> tags and comment it out/delete it from your extensions and your template.
    That way you will only include the Mootools library once (=less weight for your webpage too) and all your Mootools-based extensions AND your template’s “tools” or functionality will operate properly.
    You can download the latest version of the mootools-library here: http://mootools.net/download.

So download the full Mootools library and put the mootools.v1.11.js file in the template’s folder called “scripts” inside your current template. After that, add this code between the <head>…</head> tags in your template:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/scripts/mootools.v1.11.js"></script>

Don’t forget to delete any other Mootools references inside your template or your extensions.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@swemmel 30409 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oke, here is the possible solution to this problem. The problem is because both JA-Slideshow and JA-News use mootools (even different versions). The solution:

That way you will only include the Mootools library once (=less weight for your webpage too) and all your Mootools-based extensions AND your template’s “tools” or functionality will operate properly.
    You can download the latest version of the mootools-library here: http://mootools.net/download.

So download the full Mootools library and put the mootools.v1.11.js file in the template’s folder called “scripts” inside your current template. After that, add this code between the <head>…</head> tags in your template:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site;?>/templates/<?php echo $mainframe->getTemplate(); ?>/scripts/mootools.v1.11.js"></script>

Don’t forget to delete any other Mootools references inside your template or your extensions.

Kind Regards,

Peter</blockquote>
    OP, get me on MSN and I’ll help you do this 😀

swemmel Friend

swemmel;30409Oke, here is the possible solution to this problem. The problem is because both JA-Slideshow and JA-News use mootools (even different versions). The solution:

Kind Regards,

Peter

Did it for andronopoulos the way I described. It is fixed now.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

Ian Friend

Everything is ok now…thanks a lot swemmel…”keep fixing” (…or walking) :p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ian 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum