Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

First of all many thanks for making the new purity II. I like it very much!.

I have two issues with the template on which I hope you can help me.
    (I use Joomla 1.5.15)

When I use a (normal) menu on the left side with the menu style List I don’t see the separators. See attached image. It looks like it shown the dotted line twice were the separator must be. When I use a module suffix like _menu the separator is shown.

When I use the _text as module class suffix the hide/show arrow is show in the module outline line. See attached image. Is it possible to hide the show/hide arrow for all the modules?

Kind regards,
    Marcel

1. image1
    John Wesley Brett Moderator

1. & 2. This issue is with secondary menu items.

If you disable all of the secondary menu items of:
    [FONT=”Arial Black”]Voeg een weblink toe[/FONT] and [FONT=”Arial Black”]Uw gegevens[/FONT]

…you’ll see your problem disappear…as well as the arrows you don’t want.
    Good Luck,
    John.

marcelke Friend

Hello John,

Thanks for the answer. I am sorry to say I think it is not the answer to my problem. If I disable the secondary menu items I can not use them and i would like to use them.
    Regarding the arrow (point 2) that has to do with the left module named module, which is not a menu but a mod_custom type.
    ‘Voeg een weblink toe’ and ‘Uw gegevens’ are sub menu items and the separators on the main menu level are not show.

So this is the structure of the menu (also see attachment for a print screen) with four menu items on the main level (1,2,3,4) and with two of them a subitem 1.a and 2.a:

1. Separator 1(is type separator)

1.a. – Voeg een weblink toe

2. Separator 2 (is type separator)

2.a. -Uw gegevens

3. Voeg een artikel toe

4. Uitloggen

So the problem is that menu items Separator 1 and Separator 2 are not shown.
    I hope this makes it more clear and if you have any other ideas on how to solve this it would be very helpful.

Kind regards,
    Marcel

1. image2
    germainproges Friend

Hi Marcel,

I’m faced with the same issue.
    Can you tell me how you fixed it?

Regards,

Germain

marcelke Friend

Hello Germain,

I didn’t fixed it. I use a different template now. Not because of this issue but for other reasons.

Regards,
    Marcel

micrantha Friend

Hello Germain

If you want to get rid of the arrow in left-column modules you have to edit file layouts/blocks/left.php
    You will see a line

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php echo $pos;?>" style="JAxhtml" />

Also other lines wich contain this fragment: style=”JAxhtml”
    Change this fragment to style=”xhtml”, and the extra functionality of JoomlArt disappears.

Other method, if you want to keep the possibility of the arrow: add an extra module position in the column, to which you can assign some modules for which you don’t want the arrow.

Good luck,
    Micrantha

pichichus14 Friend

to problem 1:

you must modify template.css. Find:

#ja-container ul.menu span.separator { display: none;}

If you like view separator, delete: “display: none”

#ja-container ul.menu span.separator { }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  pichichus14 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum