Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is there away to attach the users cv to the email to the employer when someone applies for a job.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi coldclimber,

Actually, the current Job Board version has integrated this feature already. When a job seeker applies for a job, he can attach files for the application. The attached file shall be included in notification email sent to associated employer. (Find screenshot for more info)

1. attach-cv-apply-job
    skwtayler Friend

But the Attachments don’t come through to the Employer in the application email.

HeR0 Friend

Did you edit application function? Because you could see this feature is working well on our demo site.

Regards

skwtayler Friend

<em>@HeR0 369648 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did you edit application function? Because you could see this feature is working well on our demo site.

Regards</blockquote>

No. All 100% fine.

HeR0 Friend

Dear,

I fixed this issue, it was the problem related to subdomain. Kindly check again.

Regards

jiberi Friend

I have the version 1.0.4 and my employer received the email but the cv is not attached. I upgraded from joomla 1.5 to 2.5 and new version and It was working properly before the upgrade.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jiberi 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum