Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    What I have to do to enable the menu button in the iphone template? I have this button im my template but when I click it doesn’t happen anything..
    Also in the online demo, if I go to the mobile version the behaviour is the same..
    Thx

Anonymous Moderator

Hi modalsource

In mobile, the screen is limit, for the reason, we did the layout for mobile, it is difference with PC, some features are hidden.

<blockquote>I have this button im my template but when I click it doesn’t happen anything..</blockquote>
    => We have fixed this issue in the latest version. please try to download and install it to your site again.

sjmorris Friend

Hi,

This issue still exists even with the most recent version. Menu button does not activate a menu. Teline III works great. Also, when using mega-menu, a lot of the text appears in the background when using the search and login buttons.

S

sjmorris Friend

Also noticed that the mobile site has been removed from the live demo – are there some problems with it? I’m wondering if I can just transplant the mobile pieces from Teline III to Seleni – this is a bit of an issue as a large number of our visitors are mobile.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi sjmorris

Could you give me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

sjmorris Friend

Sent along my info, been waiting for over a month for a response to this. Please advise.

sjmorris Friend

And I see there’s a new version released, will try that.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear sjmorris!

You try to use the lastest version and test this , and let me know the status

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum