Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have created some menu modules in the ‘right’ position. See example page on my website dui-california-arrest.com.

I have used the right position and menu-style = Legacy – Vertical
    Other parameters:
    Expand menu = yes
    Activate parent = no
    Full active highlighting = no.

When you click on a menu item, the current selected item is not highlighted in the menu module. How can I get this to work properly?

jsliao Friend

it is probably a the menu-style. are there other styles available?

missyw Friend

Yes, there are other styles of menu, and I have tried them all in case that was the problem. But still with the same result. I have also tried changing the parameter settings, but to no avail. I am wondering if it’s a bug in the template.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear missyw!

please try to check the accoun information you gave, i could not accesss your administrator site with the account.

Did You customize the mainmenu module? i checked our site, it has not this problem

thanks

missyw Friend

Hi Tienhc

Thanks for replying. How do I check the account info I submitted?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Kindly check your original post under this thread included with credentials to make sure they are valid and accessible. (Refer to the guide for better imagination). These are confidential and only shown to you and support staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum