Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using the ARTIO JoomSEF component with JA Genista. With the menu items in the main menu (at the top) it doesn’t link to the SEF URL but it does with anything not in that menu, has this got anything to do with the template?

Thank you.

kashxo Friend

It’s probrably cause by your component.
    Our templates just adding style to the current menu items and not edited any code in mod mainmenu. So I suggest you contact to the component provider and request an support.

ncrc Friend

A quick way to remedy this is to click on a Content Section Link from the mainsite after artio is installed and obtain the SEF URL that ARTIO Produces for that Blog Section/Content Section, then make a Link – URL to that link instead, such as instead of

http://www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=0&Itemid=38, ARTIO would produce:
    http://www.mysite.com/blogs/index.html
    Then create Menu Item -> Link-URL, name it Blogs and point it to the latter URL.. This is what I have done for my site and works like a charm..

klaus.nitsche Friend

<em>@kashxo 32129 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s probrably cause by your component.
    Our templates just adding style to the current menu items and not edited any code in mod mainmenu. So I suggest you contact to the component provider and request an support.</blockquote>

That is not correct. JA Genista (and JA Fagus as well) use their own menu-building routines, and that is where the error lies.

Check out this post, I applied the same change to JA Genista and it made the error go away.

Kind regards,
    Zorro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  klaus.nitsche 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum