Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have been constructing my site around the JA Sulfur template, and everything was going very smoothly until I installed sh404sef. I switched joomla settings in global configuration to all three ‘yes’ for mod_rewrite. I also enabled sh404sef to enable sef friendly URL’s.

Everything worked fine for about an hour. The URL’s got renamed as I wanted them, everything looked good. But suddenly all my images disappeared. Not only that, but a lot of the template styling disappeared as well (things like break lines in the menu, shadows behind the menu, all template images). If you look at my site you will see that all image links are now broken.

I tried to disable all SEF functions in joomla AND sh404sef, to see if the site works the old way. Still, no images showing.

I am totally confused, and maybe you could assist me for what to do.

Thank you,
    Adam.

thangnn1510 Friend

Hi Adam!

I have checked your site and seen that the images still appear well. Could you fix the problem yourself? If that please tell us what happen and the solution?

Thanks.

apdodger Friend

Solved the issue. For anyone else who is having a similar problem with sef (and who is a joomla newbie like me) you need to edit your configuration.php file’s $livesite to contain your website’s address. After editing this file, everything worked again. You can mark this forum tab as closed. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  apdodger 12 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum