Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello JoomlArt team,
    First of all thank you for bringing this awesome module. I tried few others as well and found that this one is the advanced and has many fields to configure. That’s great.
    I am trying to create some sort of Altitude Graph with lines with 100% container width. This seems to be working great with Internet Explorer however not working with Chrome as per my experience.
    If you go to this link: http://goo.gl/v1GVWk and click on Trekking Map then you will see the bug. But if you inspect the element then the map becomes 100% wide. I have attached two pictures below. Pic-01 is with the bug and pic-02 is after I inspect the element in Chrome. Please note that this bug is only on Chrome, Internet explorer seems not to have have issues like this.

Update: Sorry, just found that the bug is also with Internet Explorer.

1. Pic-01
    2. Pic-02
    Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird since I view your site in Chrome and IE but it shows in full width: http://prntscr.com/2vfjf3

If problem still persists, you should raise it to template provider, because you embed our module into tab of template, our module will work fine if it’s assigned in another module position.

Upendra Friend

Hello.
    Here comes the problem. If you open the tab Trekking Map and refresh the page then it will show full width. If you open the page in other tabs and click on Trekking Map tab it will look weird. And if you open the trekking map tab and click inspect element on Chrome then it will become full width again. Is it because I am trying to import module inside an article through loadmodule function?
    Update: Sorry bro, I found that this is the issue of module not JA Chart, I placed the module outside the tab but inside the article then it worked.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad it has been solved. Should you need further help, feel free to post here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum