Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Million Thanks, really appreciate

mikac Friend

http://ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extensions/free-extensions/plugin-multi-captcha-engine.html
    This is a bit newer version, 1.5.16 (your’s is 1.5.12), but this is still Joomla! 1.5 Native… Does this work fine with Joomla! 1.6?

Thanks.

aman204 Friend

<em>@mikac 217429 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extensions/free-extensions/plugin-multi-captcha-engine.html
    This is a bit newer version, 1.5.16 (your’s is 1.5.12), but this is still Joomla! 1.5 Native… Does this work fine with Joomla! 1.6?

Thanks.</blockquote>

For this, You would need to confirm with developer of specific extension as he would know in better for the extension developed by him 🙂

limeweb Friend

Is there a solution to this mathguard problem yet please?

I’m trying to install locally Ja Cloris J 1.6 and nothing shown so far in this topic addresses the problem of simply replicating the Ja Cloris demo mathguard captcha.

The ideal.fok J 1.6 captcha works only for the developers own component extensions.

Basically, does Joomlart have a captcha plugin available that works with JA Cloris 1.6?

Phill Moderator

The Joomla 1.6 version of the demo does not include the captcha – http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_cloris

There are only a couple of catcha systems on the JED for J1.6 at this time so you will have to be patient or use one of the available extensions.

limeweb Friend

The JA Cloris User Guide shows:

‘To got it you just need install Multiple CAPTCHA Engine Plugin on your site.’ There is however no link given either to the 1.5 or 1.6 version of a captcha.

The JA Cloris template installation guide says:

‘If you wish to have JA Cloris exactly as per our demo, we recommend you use quick-start package.’ Clearly not the case, since as you say Phil, the 1.6 version does not include the captcha.

The original Quickcontact module used the ideal.fok J 1.5 captcha. As I’ve already said, Ideal also are one of the few on JED that have a 1.6 captcha version ready.

Seems to me that when developing the JA Cloris template and planning to show a demo with a captcha that JA would have checked with their partner to see if there was an update available to include in the demo / download package. That was 2 months ago.

So its not really a matter of me needing to be ‘patient’ Phil, its more a case of on the one hand JA being clear as to what is and is not available at the time of new template launch and on the other hand giving a ‘heads-up’ to members that gaps in development are being addressed.

Nonetheless, I’m sure you are right and patience is indeed a virtue.

Phill Moderator

The Cloris user guide was written with J1.5 in mind. At the time from what I can remember J1.6 was not expected so quickly. The J1.6 version of the demo does not include the captcha which is a shame. It is a simple piece of code so I might have a go at upgrading it later today.

limeweb Friend

I wouldn’t know whether or not you are right in that its only a simple piece of code. Assuming you are, and the JA Developers are keeping their eyes on these threads and posts, hopefully it won’t be too long before the J1.6 version of JA Cloris will show a captcha in the contact form similar to the J1.5 demo.

gabrieldrach Friend

I cant understand why this thread i sunder “Solved Issues” when is clearly not. The template is excelent. It would be great if we can use it as it is shown on demo.

Phill Moderator

The thread was solved. The initial poster was talking about he J1.5 version not the J1.6 version.

Cloris for J1.6 is exactly as per the J1.6 demo in that it does not include the security question. This is because the module in question is not yet available for J1.6. Please look at the J1.6 demo

brenot Friend

<em>@damian 213646 wrote:</em><blockquote>No sir, just want like JA demo.</blockquote>

My QWUICKCONTACTS have the same problem, and i need help to salve, and I JUST WANT LIKE YOUR DEMO.

Phill Moderator

Which version of Joomla are you using? If it is J1.6 then the module is not yet available and is not included in the J1.6 demo.

brenot Friend

Joomla 1.5.22

Phill Moderator

As you have another thread open we please can deal with this in your one.

jorge_lomar Friend

Hello, i have the same problem with the captcha.
    How can i send you my admin details?
    Thank you
    Jorge Lomar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum