Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Dear Conforturis,

I have modified in this file views/jajobs/tmpl/applytojob.php

Pls check again!

conforturis Friend

Hi,
    The change you made was:
    [PHP]$(“securityImage”).src = “<?php echo JURI::root();?>/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jajobs&layout=display_capcha&type=change&rand=” + Math.random();[/PHP]
    replace to:
    [PHP]setTimeout(function(){$(“securityImage”).src = “<?php echo JURI::root();?>/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jajobs&layout=display_capcha&type=change&rand=” + Math.random();},30000);[/PHP]
    If I change “30000” to “10000” in this line code will it cause some problem?
    I ask this because the recaptcha code is taking too long to appear in appy form.

conforturis Friend

And how can I apply this customization in regjobseekerform and regemployerform?
    Because I have set recapta in JA Job Board new user registration form

HeR0 Friend

<blockquote>If I change “30000” to “10000” in this line code will it cause some problem?
    I ask this because the recaptcha code is taking too long to appear in appy form.</blockquote>
    30000 is not long because by default it is hidden in the Job Detail page.

HeR0 Friend

<blockquote>And how can I apply this customization in regjobseekerform and regemployerform?
    Because I have set recapta in JA Job Board new user registration form</blockquote>
    You could do same such as with the Captcha in the Job Detail page. You can custom register layout in folder views/jauserregister/tmpl

conforturis Friend

<em>@HeR0 392995 wrote:</em><blockquote>30000 is not long because by default it is hidden in the Job Detail page.</blockquote>
    But I changed it to 10000 and when I click “Apply” recaptcha appear immediately. Could this change cause some issue?

conforturis Friend

Hi,
    Have you solved this issue in registration form?
    I found some adicional code in in regemployerform.php and regjobseekerform.php
    [PHP]if ($(“securityImage”) != undefined) {
    setTimeout(function(){$(“securityImage”).src = “<?php echo JURI::root();?>/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=jajobs&layout=display_capcha&type=change&rand=” + Math.random();},30000);
    }[/PHP]
    Was you who did it? And it can solve issue?

HeR0 Friend

Yes, but after the following lines of code:

window.addEvent('domready', function() {
    You must call function to reload captcha
    For example

window.addEvent('domready', function() {
    jacLoadNewCaptcha();

Hope this helps.

mpolakovic Friend

I am having the same issue as others in this thread, where the security code fails any time a user tries to apply. I tried replacing the lines of code listed above related to the security image but it did not work. Can someone please document the full fix?

Thanks!

HeR0 Friend

@mpolakovic please make sure your site does not have any javascript error, you could use firebug (console tab) on Firefox to check that.

mpolakovic Friend

I do see a javascript error when I click on apply, shown here: http://screencast.com/t/WPROOSX76
    I don’t see a javascript error when I try to send the application. It only pops up with the “security code is incorrect message”.

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

I think that causes security problem. Please remove that line of code, then clear all cache. Hope it helps.

mpolakovic Friend

Thanks, I think it is working now. I changed the following line in file /components/com_jajobboard/views/tmpl/jaview.php

if (typeof (document.getElementById('ja-footer')) != "undefined") document.getElementById('ja-footer').style.display = 'block';

to:

if ((typeof (document.getElementById('ja-footer')) != "undefined") && (document.getElementById('ja-footer') != null)) document.getElementById('ja-footer').style.display = 'block';

and cleared the cache. Will continue to test and let you know if I run into any further issue.
    Thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mpolakovic 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum