Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The section-mask is not properly working with Responsive Layout "extra-small","small", "medium" on Smartphone or iPAD Browsers.

During page scrolling I would expect the section-mask to scroll as well so that all areas of the picture will be
    shown – this is not the case.
    Instead the complete picture is shown with its complete height size.

This is working in standard layout "large" on the PC or Mac Browsers

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I checked from our JA Appolio demo here and see it’s working fine.

You can try to check it again, let me know it’s fine at your end.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-04-at-13.59.25
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-01-04-at-13.59.46
    mberwing Friend

Hi,

I have crosschecked the same on demo page http://ja-appolio.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/
    with my iPAD Pro and my iPhone 6s Plus and during page scrolling the images with section-mask are fixed and only partially displayed and not scrolling as they do on PC or Mac.

So this is not only an issue with our page but with the official Joomlart demo as well !!!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not see the problem from our demo. If possible, you can send me the URL and screenshot to see the problem of you mentioned above. It would help to understand the issues and give you specific answers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum