Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I downloaded and installed the latest version of Community Plus and have found the menu item: Section Blog Layout is ignoring the order configuration.

e.g. http://www.wirthconsulting.com.au/blog

this is set to “Primary Order: Most recent first” however it seems to be random.

For example, the post titled ‘Location Based Services in 2011’ is on page 2 but the created & published date/time is 4 Feb so it should be on the first page within the top 3 posts.

I thought perhaps it was ordering by category then date, but the posts titled ‘Location Based Services in 2011’ and ‘Discount code for upcoming workshops’ are both in the same category and are closest in created/published dates and they appear on page 2 and 1 respectively.

The module mod_jabulletin is displaying the articles in correct order so it seems to be a problem with the Section Blog layout / order.

Any ideas on what the issue is?

thanks,

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Mate!

The list seem to be displayed well 🙂 with the newest news putting at the first. Please see my snapshot
    and the template do not modify any codes to re-change theirs order

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum