Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

We do like the game very much. Thanks!

However, experiencing 2 issues;

1. A lot of times (mostly), the second icon will not show the image. Only when you click/tab a second time on the icon, it will show image but then you have 1 “move” more 🙁 . Cache issue?

2. Module is unfortunately not responsive. (less important issue)

Hope someone could help/advise me with point 1. :-*

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

About the issue you mentioned, I’ve reported to the team for further checking, you can check its status here

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

About the issue you mentioned, I’ve reported to the team for further checking, you can check its status here

Regards

The Captain Moderator

Hi Jmchauvel,

I’d like to have a closer look at code on your site, you can PM me the FTP account, I will help you out.

The Captain Moderator

Hi Jmchauvel,

I’d like to have a closer look at code on your site, you can PM me the FTP account, I will help you out.

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@The Captain 500762 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Jmchauvel,

I’d like to have a closer look at code on your site, you can PM me the FTP account, I will help you out.</blockquote>

I did notice the same issue on recent demo on JoomlArt site. Second image in most cases when click/tap doesn’t show image, however when you play the game for second or third time, the not showing second image issue is gone. I suggest you download & install the module and test. I use JA Directory but I’m sure you will have the problem in any theme.

Looks like the time to open second image is set too short. Again, it only happens with your first round . . .

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@The Captain 500762 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Jmchauvel,

I’d like to have a closer look at code on your site, you can PM me the FTP account, I will help you out.</blockquote>

I did notice the same issue on recent demo on JoomlArt site. Second image in most cases when click/tap doesn’t show image, however when you play the game for second or third time, the not showing second image issue is gone. I suggest you download & install the module and test. I use JA Directory but I’m sure you will have the problem in any theme.

Looks like the time to open second image is set too short. Again, it only happens with your first round . . .

The Captain Moderator

I can see the issue on your site, but when I download & install the module and make a test, the module is working normally. So, I’d like to have a closer look at code on your site, you can PM me the FTP account, I will help you out

The Captain Moderator

I can see the issue on your site, but when I download & install the module and make a test, the module is working normally. So, I’d like to have a closer look at code on your site, you can PM me the FTP account, I will help you out

jmchauvel Friend

Have sent you FTP details . . .

jmchauvel Friend

Have sent you FTP details . . .

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@The Captain 501515 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can see the issue on your site, but when I download & install the module and make a test, the module is working normally. So, I’d like to have a closer look at code on your site, you can PM me the FTP account, I will help you out</blockquote>

Many thanks for sorting out this issue 🙂

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@The Captain 501515 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can see the issue on your site, but when I download & install the module and make a test, the module is working normally. So, I’d like to have a closer look at code on your site, you can PM me the FTP account, I will help you out</blockquote>

Many thanks for sorting out this issue 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jmchauvel 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum