Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Which can or php gfile in the template is the one I can change the icon_ graphics?

maderaguy Friend

Which css or php file?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    may i know which icon files you are looking for ?
    Your site showing only admin folder in it: http://prntscr.com/g8jyrw
    If you are looking for social icon here >> http://prntscr.com/g8jznx

Regards

maderaguy Friend

I believe I was pretty precise that I am looking for the file in the template that identifies the icons used in secnav 1-4.
    Obvioysly I am talking about teline iv template. So you may either know or you may not. I am hoping someone does so I can edit. Do you know?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  maderaguy.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Apply the suggestion given here to change the icons.

Hope it helps.

Regards

maderaguy Friend

And where is that file? Where does it exist in the files? Why is asking a simple question like WHAT FILE DOES THIS AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED so freaking hard to get answered? The SECNAV 1-4 icons for Teline IV are obvious what they are. I know how to change the icons I just don’t know where the file is that handles this function in the template. You send me to a 2014 post where the file name given does not exist in the template directory and the post also does not tell where the file is located.

Would someone please just tell me what the file is named and where it is located?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The path of the file is shared in the same post.

Open this file /templates/ja_teline_iv/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php

Regards

maderaguy Friend

thank you for your help…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum