Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Among my K2 extrafields I have 3 dropdown selections, that don’t work when used to perform a search with JA K2 search module.

Instead of a result, I get an error – 0 results message. What can be the reason and is there a way to fix it?

To show what I mean, you can try to search selecting year (año) 2005 – Volume 15 – number (numero) 3. No results will be displayed, no matter if you add a keyword or leave the keyword field empty.

Thanks

merzbau Friend

Well, now it works…

jooservices Friend

Glad to hear that! How did you make it work, please share the solution then it may be helpful for someone.
    Thanks
    Viet Vu

merzbau Friend

Well I did not do anything special.
    It was maybe a cache problem – even though I had cleared the cache before posting the problem. Then I did it again, plus I re-indexed the JA K2 Extrafields Indexing plugin. At first I still had the problem, then suddenly the problem disappeared…

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    It’s seems a cache issue , also thanks for your updating and now this topic will be mark solved
    Thanks.
    Viet Vu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum