Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi All,
    When I search for something on my website (JA Opal), the results are shown, but are on the next page. I have to scroll down to the next page to view the search result.

Is it possible, when I hit search, the result page is displayed one page down.

You can check this out here
    http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_opal/

on the search put welcome and hit search. It will take you to the top of the page. But the results are on the next page.

kallan Friend

It behaved as I would have expected when I tried it.

Is the problem that the top modules are still showing? Is that what you mean by next page that you have to scroll to see the search results?

If so a resolution may be to add a search menu option and disable those modules for that menu item.

Regards,

byjup Friend

Is it possible to disable the top modules when I hit search?

kallan Friend

If you can somehow make it so the search results use the menu id of the search menu (and the top modules are disabled for the search menu) this might work.

Not sure exactly how you would do this but using sh404 might enable you to (I say might…… I haven’t ever needed to do this)

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum