Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi, I tested your Megafilter briefly… it returns correct results. However, there are a couple of issues:
    1) Search results only display "View Details" buttons, no article titles, just like your demo.
    2) Module is tied to a menu (it requires a menu to set up the module). So when I click the menu, I will have duplicate search forms:one is search module, another one is from menu. Both are exactly the same search forms, which makes web page display redundant.
    By the way, I use your filter only for out-of-box Joomla articles, nothing else.
    I just removed it from my website, but I think you know what I am talking about. I post this topic to see if it’s possible to fix it. if not, I may want to switch back to K2 Filter. But the problem is that K2 Filter doesn’t return correct results based on my previous test.

1. Capture-3
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you try to take a backup of your site and update latest version for JA Mega Filter?

shensman Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shensman Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can enable JA Mega Filter again, I will check for you, it should work as many users are using it and it works fine.

Regards

shensman Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check this test page: http://overseascholarships.com/index.php/35-megafilter-test/7-megafilter-test1

The mega filter module on the right side doesn’t show anything because you didn’t select a filter menu in that module. I check it for you and it’s working fine now.

Kindly check.

Regards

shensman Friend

I have tested and compared both Filters, and decided to use K2 Filter instead. Please activate my K2 Filter license and deactivate Mega Filter license.

But I do need get K2 Filter fixed on the issue below. (see attachment Decimals_not_working.jpg )

K2 Filter generally works fine, but slider doesn’t return correct results on decimals. If it’s a whole number, there is no problem. If it’s a decimal, it won’t work.

For data and module testing, go to this page: http://overseascholarships.com/index.php/colleges

Module Name is: K2Filter_CollegeSearch
    Problematic K2 Field: IELTS_最低雅思要求 (alias: ielts)

The problem for decimals on this slider is:
    It returns only larger than (>), not larger equal than (>=).

1. MegaFilter
    2. Decimals_not_working-1
    shensman Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls contact this email for changing the license: sales@joomlart.com , sale team will help you out.

Regards

shensman Friend

Are you going to fix the two issues I described above?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can’t see the slider field as your screenshot, did you remove it?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum