Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

if we use the search, by default the website initially presents all the articles. We immediately noticed that all the images are not formatted as in the single articles, but they are shown in their original dimension, therefore compromising the entire result.

Could you please help?
    thanks

upweb Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

Please kindly provide a temporary FTP account via private reply as well, somehow the search page override doesn’t come up so I need to take a closer look at the code.

upweb Friend

hi Adam,

thanks. Please also note that when we use the search now, the masthead background we put under your suggestion on the custom.css disappears.
    I am going to give you the details below.

thank you

upweb Friend
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

If your server only allow SSH, please recheck the account permission and public key since I couldn’t connect to it. In addition, did you modify the original template ?

upweb Friend
    upweb Friend

Hi Adam,

I did not start from the original template.. I customized component by component from scratch.

Did you do something? Now the search does not trigger a search when I launch the magnifier, but if I look for something it always retrieves nothing.

We need to go live by Monday, hopefully we will be able to close everything by then.

thank you

upweb Friend

Hi,

never mind, I solved it.

thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @upweb,

Glad to hear that you managed to sort it out. If you still have any question or need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum