Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have many difficult with serach module in home page, I buy the component and I followed your istruction but I have the result like the sceenshoot.
    Help me please

1. Cattura
    joomart06 Friend

hello

me i have a problem similar at you,
    my module vikrent car is under the slide but the position is good at section 1
    i don’t understant why ?

for you normaly, you put the good module at the same position like mine ; section 1
    before you must build the categories of pick up drop off if you want to see the same thing like the website demo

librandi Friend

thank you, can you explane me step by step?

librandi Friend

when the module is active, the image in acm accordion are hidden.

1. Cattura-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@librandi: I spent a lot of my time to debug the problem on your site but Vik Rent Car component on your site does not run with ja_rent theme, see the screenshot.

You can try to follow step to work Vik Rent Car component for reference here and make sure you assign ja_rent theme for this component.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-04-at-16.07.38
    librandi Friend

It’ impossible to change it

1. Cattura-2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you solved the problem on your site? I checked on your site and apparently the search module is working well right now.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-07-at-10.27.50
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum