Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I installed the template using the quickstart and everything was looking good, but I made some content changes and now the search module is off center when it slides down. (see screenshot) On other pages it is up against the left side. I would prefer to have it centered on all pages. How can I fix that.

1. screen
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    on 1400px and above the layout is changed so it looks like this .
    You can add below code to adjust the padding , add code in custom.css file

@media (min-width: 1400px)
    {.home .mast-search .search {
        padding-right: 80px;
        padding-left: 60px;
    } }
    jingato Friend

Thanks, that did it, though 60px and 60px looked a little better. I’m not sure why the demo looks fine on the same screen though.

Cheers

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I’m not sure why the demo looks fine on the same screen though. >
    It might due the the customization u did not site . i checked in fresh package it work fine on my end .

jingato Friend

Maybe, but all I did was change the text inside the modules from within joomlas backend. I would home that doing that wouldn’t affect things like that

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your issue is fixed with the suggestion or still same ?

jingato Friend

Yes, it is fixed for now…I say foe now because it seems like things seem to keep breaking or just looking out of place just from changing the content inside. The template looks beautiful but seems to have a lot of issue. Are you guys working of fixing them? Changing the content should never break the layout, that defeats the whole purpose of a data driven content system

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The template doesn’t change when change in content , except it modified tge structure .
    You can open a thread in future if u found any bug , we will fix it for u.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum